MHEG Developer offers MHEG applications authors and developers the features commonly found in professional integrated development environments (IDE). MHEG developer provides three key components:
- the MHEG 1.06 engine
- integration with UltraEditTM for source-code syntax validation and layout
- ASN.1 encoding of MHEG source code
MHEG Developer can be integrated with UltraEditTM, from IDM computer Solutions Inc., to allow the developer to write text form MHEG source code and instantly see the ASN.1 encoded application running on the MHEG Engine. MHEG Developer includes a configuration file that enables common IDE features such as syntax highlighting, code completion and code folding of MHEG code when using UltraEditTM. This allows three levels of error checking:
- invalid syntax is highlighted in the editor
- ASN.1 encoding errors are reported in the MHEG Developer GUI
- run-time errors are reported through the debug window of the MHEG Engine.
The product runs on the Windows platform (XP or Vista) and integrates with the S&T TSDeveloper or TSBroadcaster object carousel.
|MHEG Developer _24-10-07.pdf||524.73 KB|